Saturday, September 12, 2009

My first Blog Badge and completely proud of it :)

YAY ! I got my blog’s first badge !! tara rum tara rum *drum roll*.. tara rum tara rum..
– thanks a lot KG.





But that brings me to have to write ten honest things about myself. Oh well here goes.

1. I pray to god only when things aren’t going well.


2. When at life’s crossroads I ask parents for advice because I always feel only they have an unconflicted interest in your well being.


3. I fall in love easily.


4. I am very materialistic.


5. I do not buy nutella anymore because I cannot stop eating it till I finish the whole bottle or fall sick. *mostly I fall sick*


6. I tend to run away from difficult situations instead of confronting it.


7. I cry easily watching the silliest of movies. But I tell people around that my eyes water if the air con is set too low :-P


8. I still day dream about being a soccer star :) although most players hang up their boots by the time they get to my age :(


9. I go dutch to the point of splitting pennies :-P


10. I can't lie - not that I havent tried but I totally suck at it.



..and seven honest blogs – hmm. I don’t think I even read seven blogs. I am going to mention two other honest blogs that I enjoy reading may be later on when I find more I'll add them to my lsit.

Casuarina - http://writingtherain.blogspot.com
Bedatri Dutta - http://beadysea.blogspot.com

:)

8 comments:

Rose said...

lol @ no. 5.
The world is a tiny place - so many of us at home are still addicted to Nutella - nutella on toast, nutella with bananas, nutella makes the world a happier place! Don't stop. :)

Discovering M said...

after nicotine patches I hope they bring out nutella patches - cos I would need them !

the deli below our office building sells nutella crepes with bananas and nuts - and I am actually thinking of using the back door of the building so that I dont pass by that shop.

Casuarina said...

Hey, thanks for considering me honest enough to qualify for the category...I'm honoured and humbled...shall surely pass it on soon ! :-)

As for swine flu, I even took the trouble of getting a couple of those N95 respirators as a safety precaution for our flight home, but K seemed quite averse to wearing one at Delhi airport or Kolkata ! That was kind of frustrating, considering that the airport authorities at Delhi and Kolkata were mostly masked (literally), and no one would have even stared at us as possible aliens, which seemed to be the situation K was shying away from. But yes, Delhi airport was being swept and mopped every quarter of an hour and the toilets were spanking clean. We had to fill in some forms stating that we were not suffering from any fever or likely to infect anyone important (of course that's not true !) and there were three doctors in attendance at a longish table who held some device to our foreheads to measure our temperature and then allowed us to leave. But that apart, things seem to have settled down to a great extent and the initial scare and panic seems to have died down of late. So my precious respirators are now gathering dust at home ! ;-)

Discovering M said...

Make sure you do :)

I have been paranoid lately with even the smallest of throat pains making me check temperature every two hours.. and wondering if my joints are hurting etc etc. damn!

The Ketchup Girl said...

:D LOLed away. most points remind myself of me. :) at no 7, you senti-wenti, you. :D
very marsmallow like post ya, DM.

Haddock said...

10. I can't lie - not that I havent tried but I totally suck at it.

Thats a good trait.

Discovering M said...

KG - wasnt meant to be a marshmallowy post - damn .. had to be honest you know !

Haddock - You are new around here :)

I have been caught way too many times so gave up on it :-P

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

The name's Dennis, though most people call me 'Freaky'. :P I'm in my "teens" and kinda lost in the world at the moment...however, I've found the hippie "culture" and discovered that it fits me very well...I'm not trying to fit into it, it just kind of fitted onto me.
I have lots of questions, which hopefully some of the older and wiser people on this board will be able to help answer.
Here's to hoping this board will be able to help me discover more of myself and fuel my beliefs.

thanks, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!